Cool Life Wall Coatings
Exterior coating does so much more for your home than traditional paint. RHS home coatings consists of waterproofing, damage repair, stucco repair, wood replacement, and long-lasting protection that comes with a lifetime warranty. This limited lifetime warranty provides protection against chipping, cracking, flaking, and peeling, so you will have peace of mind that your home’s exterior will be maintenance-free and protected for decades.
Available with COOL LIFE® Heat-Reflective Technology, this amazing elastomeric-based product uses a state-of-the art resin that allows up to 3 times elongation, which, with the earth’s frequent movement and structures settling regularly, is extremely important.
The exterior coating system is applied by manufacturer-certified applicators who are required to follow very specific and stringent application processes. Extensive repairs and preparation must take place before the application process occurs in order to achieve long-lasting results.
Exterior Coating 10 Step Process
- Inspection A professional certified inspection of all exterior surfaces of your home.
- Trenching Trench soil areas around perimeter to eliminate capillary action of ground moisture.
- Hydro Blast Hydro Blast to remove dirt and debris and expose damage areas so they can be repaired, and create a clean bonding surface.
- Repairs Patch, repair and/or replace using new wood, special bonders and superior patch materials to correct surface defects.
- Masking Mask all doors, windows and roof (if necessary); cover pool, shrubs and any other areas to ensure professional finish and prevent any overspray.
- 1st Application First application of bonder, primer, and sealer sprayed on thick to protect and weatherproof all masonry and wood surfaces.
- Reinspect Inspect all surfaces after curing for quality assurance and uniform appearance.
- Second Application Second application with Cool Life additives and chosen fade-resistant color sprayed on using special certified equipment.
- Third Application Third application Trim Coating for surfaces such as window grids and fascia boards, done by hand in satin or semi-gloss.
- Clean-Up/Final Inspection All job-related debris is removed, cleaned up and hauled away. Your job foreman will walk the job site with you to be sure everything is complete and have you sign a certificate upon satisfaction.